Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Man-Fashion Terms To Know

This is pretty self explanatory. If you are a guy, and putting your wallet and cell phone in your pocket comes a distant second to using your man purse, you know what I'm talking about. I am talking about feminine trends that have been around for centuries now crossing over to being acceptable for guys.

My husband is no exception. My mom has been trying to convince me he is gay for years now. Especially when he sports his marf and rolls his mants up. I knew his little feminine ways would be more accepted sooner or later. His time has come.

Guys are now sporting man-purses, otherwise known as a "murse". They wear man-scarves that have now been termed a "marf". Now even man-jewelry is becoming quite common, which I call "mewelry".

Make your own terms, it is open season to come up with some new words. Man-short pants could be mants, shants, or even man-diggers (instead of clam-diggers). Man accessories should have a general term to function. Any ideas??


Jeff said...

I like shandles, those crazy shoe/sandal mixtures. Very hip. you could call them mandles if you wanted.

denM Staff said...

Thats one of the best ones! How did I forget. The new trend for the season is meggings, man leggings, Marc Jacobs wears them daily.